Webinar software allows businesses to run and produce online or live educational or promotional video presentations to current or potential clients. The main advantage is that it makes the process of conducting a webinar easier and more effective.
Before you choose the free webinar software, there are some important things you need to consider. One thing you have to look for is whether the software has any add-on capabilities. It should also have a user-friendly interface that will allow you to create, manage and execute webinars with ease.
Get It Started
Once you know which webinar software you want to use, you must identify the audience you intend to cater. You can determine this by testing the software on various groups of people. Some of these groups will include members of your staff as well as customers who can be potential prospects of your services or products. As a matter of fact, many companies make use of this type of tool so they can test different types of webinars.
You can also find webinar software that has a variety of tools to help you automate the whole process. There are many types of software available in the market. You can either choose webinar platforms that are user friendly or platform that can perform all the tasks yourself without you having to do anything. There are also some webinar software that can also integrate with other products and programs so they can function as a business solution.
Webinar software comes in different forms such as webinars for individual use as well as business purposes. It should be customized to suit the needs and requirements of each organization. This will enable you to choose the best webinar software that matches with your needs and requirements.
What is the Best Webinar Solution?
Working remotely from home is not just a trend, but rather a solution for business to go on ‘business as usual’ scenario. Webinar Software found its way to be a useful tool on that matter. It makes our economy move on and generate money inflow again, even on the comforts of the home.
The question now is, What is the best tool to make it a reality? Let’s take a peek at how a Free Webinar Software can assist you!
The mission of ON24 is to revisit how organizations take part in the audiences. With the use of interactive, content experiences, and data-rich webinars, make some smarter decisions. Marketers gain more revenues from ON24 from engagement than other channels. Here are the summary of its features:
- Engaging the audience in an interactive experience
- Tools that are easy to use for presenters and producers
- Analytic powerful enough to build leads
- No need for downloads – maximize reach
- Virtual experience in an engaging and interactive manner
- Drag and drop tools to design your environment
- Security and reliability for the enterprise
- Allows room to measure, analyze, adjust, and optimize.
- Professional and quality online presentations.
2. Zoho Meeting
It is a combined solution for online meetings and webinar feeds. The most accessible and most affordable online tool to increase business collaboration with other screen apps sharing, audio, and video conferencing. Below are the advantages of this software:
- Simplify and launch product sales process, feature demonstrations, sales presentations, lead nurturing and user education webinars, and online meetings.
- Can secure robust web meetings and share screens online with a remote audience using any browser or computer operating system.
- Online meetings disintegrated with Zoho CRM to schedule, invite, view reports, and to record from your account.
- Effectively demonstrate products and services and perform after-sales support to clients.
3. ezTalks Webinar
This webinar is able to host up to 10,000 people per session on live automated or on-demand webinars. The best online system in the cloud for video conferencing. An HD video and audio that enables instant messaging facility
- Has useful features such as HD video and audio Chat
- Capable for IM screen sharing, whiteboard.
- For marketing, you have reminder emails, custom thank you, etc.
- No cost at all.
Eyeson provides smart unlimited video collaboration technology. The product, based on single-stream patented technology that allows scalability. The software also offers constant perfect group video calls on a stable bandwidth on any number of participants
Share your PowerPoint presentation and webcam instantly for 100 participants and up. Offered is incredibly simple and presents an online webinar for free. It can easily send an email with a link enabling the participants to join the Webinar.
- Firewall issues are not a problem for 100 participants (web-based).
- You can publish the coming Webinar
- No sign-up
- No credit card needed
- 100% free
- Receive an email automatically with participants name after the Webinar
This webinar software is the world’s free platform, allowing you to build Webinars and Virtual Classrooms for 500 people with no time limits. It includes recording and replays of your Webinar. Being in a virtual event, you can choose your seat, see and interact with other participants ‘or invite others to join.
It is the easiest way of allowing participants to attend sessions and experience live activities. Just a simple upload PDF or PPT file, and voila! You get easy access to on-screen control to navigate. You do not need to install any application to run webinars nor your participants.
7. Stage Ten
A free webinar software, anybody could use. It is an advanced video production platform for live streaming to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch from the Chrome browser. A simple drag and drop feeds from smartphones, webcams, game supplies, screen share, and studio feeds create a professional live stream.
Custom graphics, video clips, and music will make your broadcast unique. Thus, it promotes invites to guests and joins the stream, anywhere in the world!
Take advantage of the core capabilities of a live production studio and control room. All that you need is a natural, simple web application, and turn your Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch into social channels.
An excellent webinar tool for entrepreneurs on a tight budget and needs to host a short presentation. Video conferencing features simultaneous screen share and breakout rooms. In its free level, online support is available.
In a Zoom meeting, the organizer has to click some buttons and Alas! A record of everything that happened. And forms an advantage for remote workers that have technical challenges but this feature not available to Zoom users with a free account. Here are the cool features you can enjoy with Zoom:
- Voice features and HD video
- An alternative to displaying virtual background
- Phone capability that lets participants join
- Capable to record on an MP4 or M4A
- Plugins at Chrome and Outlook.
- Support online and many more